Sunday, November 8, 2009

Six Pack (and testing photo size)

I attempted to take a good picture of all six of my children. It was an extremely difficult task--especially since I was all by myself. I need an assistant, but he was working at his real job that day. The following is the best result. I'll try again soon in some Christmas attire (when my assistant is available, and where there's no poison ivy around, but that's another story).

Also, these are the same picture. They are sized differently--one for printing and one for the web. I wanted to see if there was much difference in the appearance on the blog. (Mom, let me know how that affects if you want to save the picture on your computer.)

Individuals to be posted soon.



1 comment:

curt and jenn said...

The second one is for the web, not as clear as the first one.