Monday, November 2, 2009

Horses and Leaves

Well it's been a while since I've posted any updates. It's been non-stop around our house, and finding the time has been difficult to say the least. I have several pictures I would love to share over my next few posts.

These were taken today at Camp El Har where Madeleine is taking horse riding classes. While she was in class, I took pictures of Mackenzie. She is 9 months old already, and cute as can be. We are all enjoying that sweet baby girl.

You can't see the horse in this picture, but Madeleine is off on her trail ride. She's enjoying horse riding very much, and the teacher says she's doing very well.


Sweet Mackenzie--"Kenzie girl" playing in the leaves--she's sooo adorable!!





1 comment:

Tricia said...

I didn't know you had a blog. I love it!

And Madeline's hair looks great.