Sunday, March 28, 2010

Creative Assignment--Week 1



I am taking a new photography class online at jessicasprague.com. My first assignment was on shutter speed (I didn't include that one), but I also have a creative assignment. This week, I was supposed to walk through the neighborhood and look at things through the lens of my camera with "new eyes". Madeleine and Mackenzie went with me as we walked and explored. I took a few different pictures, but thought this one was cool of the bee on the flower--look at all the pollen on his legs. How amazing to think that pollen will soon be taken back to the hive and made into honey. Such a small creature, but with a big impact on our world. Without the bee, we would have no flowers, no fruit, ... I marvel at God's perfect creation. Thank you God for this little, busy bee.

1 comment:

TanyaBee said...

VERY COOL pic! Wow, love it! You are a great photographer, Misty! :) Thanks for sharing this....I love pics that are common things see through the up-close lense!